Power BI Partner Directory
Thank you for your interest in becoming listed in the Power BI Partner Directory. As a listed partner you can be discovered and contacted by customers in your local market.
Watch this webinar to learn more about our partner program and visit aka.ms/powerbipartner, for resources to help you build and grow your practice.
To get listed as a Power BI Partner, please complete and submit a profile that includes the following two ‘proofs’ *:
- A screen shot or snip showing that at least 1 person on your staff has passed Exam DA-100: Analyzing Data with Microsoft Power BI
- A screen shot or snip showing that you are the Digital Partner of Record (DPOR) or Cloud Solution Provider (CSP) for at least 1 customer for Power BI. Alternatively, you can submit a case study nomination**. Request the case study nomination form from email@example.com.
To become a Solution Partner you need to meet the following requirements and send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org requesting a status change:
- Attain Silver or Gold levels for the Microsoft Data Analytics Competency.
- Have five (5) Microsoft Certified: Data Analyst Associates in your organization.
* Partners who have attained a Silver or Gold Data Analytics Competency do not need to provide the proofs.
** Case studies must be chosen for publication to be used for DPOR/CSP proof.
Power BI Partner Showcase
Thank you for your interest in submitting a Solution to the Power BI Partner Showcase. The Solution Showcase enables the Microsoft sellers to easily demo your solutions and allow customers to discover and try them out.
To submit a solution to the Power BI Solution Showcase, you must be a Solution Partner which means you meet the following requirements:
To learn how we evaluate your solutions, please watch this video and review the Power BI Partner Showcase Design Guide where you will also find tips, caveats, and examples of world-class showcase designs.
Items you will need to prepare your Showcase submission, include:
- A Power BI report demonstrating a solution that you could offer to a customer. Here's an example.
- A description of your solution and the problem it solves
- A 2-4-minute YouTube or Vimeo video that explains your solution to customers, which you create after you are notified that your solution has been reviewed/approved. Then send the URL only to email@example.com along with the name of your solution.